My Startup story : Rouble Nagi

Posted on:
tags: , , , ,
Life inspires my art. Art has given me my life. Meanings in my work is open, I apply natural and simple media Œs to my work like for example wood implies for the reason that it has annual rings. Stone since it has existed a long time ago symbolizes antiquity; copper a product of modern science stands for technology and the future of human society. This search for complete expression has been definitive aspect of Rouble Œs work. A resourceful artist, she has worked in various media like paintings, sculpture, ceramic, metal-relief in different kind of metals, stone carving, enameling on copper and steel, mosaic. Having done more than 600 murals world wide, has one of the largest Mural companies in Asia. Rouble also works for a NGO Pratham and organizes art camps for underprivileged children.



No comments:

Post a Comment

< >